Report NEP-SOC-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2007. "Social Attitudes and Economic Development: An Epidemiological Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2935, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oguzhan Dincer & Eric Uslaner, 2007. "Trust and Growth," Working Papers 2007.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bevelander, Pieter & Pendakur, Ravi, 2007. "Minorities, Social Capital and Voting," IZA Discussion Papers 2928, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reuben, Ernesto & Riedl, Arno, 2007. "Public Goods Provision and Sanctioning in Privileged Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 2916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Luca Corazzini, 2007. "Testing Theories of Reciprocity: Do Motivations Matter?," Working Papers 109, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo & Luigi Mittone, 2007. "The glue of the economic system: the effect of relational goods on trust and trustworthiness," CEEL Working Papers 0705, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gönül Dogan & M.A.L.M. van Assen & Arnout van de Rijt & Vincent Buskens, 2007. "The Stability of Exchange Networks," Working Papers 2007.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:940 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karsten Hank & Stephanie Stuck, 2007. "Volunteer Work, Informal Help, and Care among the 50+ in Europe: Further Evidence for â€˜Linkedâ€™ Productive Activities at Older Ages," MEA discussion paper series 07142, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Guerreiro Osorio, 2007. "Has there been any Social Mobility for Non-Whites in Brazil?," One Pager 27, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:900 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kosfeld, Michael & von Siemens, Ferdinand, 2007. "Competition, Cooperation, and Corporate Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 2927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shareen Hertel & Lyle Scruggs & C. Patrick Heidkamp, 2007. "Human Rights and Public Opinion: From Attitudes to Action," Economic Rights Working Papers 3, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute, revised Apr 2008.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2007. "The determinants of economic growth in emerging economies: a comparative analysis," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0075, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.