Report NEP-SOC-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Sodano, 2006. "Food Safety and Social Capital: A Double Side Connection," Department of Economics University of Siena 488, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "Economic-Social Interaction during China’s Transition," Working Paper Series 680, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2006. "Cooperation with Defection," Department of Economics University of Siena 482, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah (Reading University) and Nazmul Chaudhury (World Bank), "undated". "Religious Schools, Social Values and Economic Attitudes: Evidence from Bangladesh," QEH Working Papers qehwps139, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2006. ""Role of Inter-bank Networks in the Pre-war Japanese Financial System"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-150, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Juan Pineiro Chousa & Haider A. Khan & Davit N. Melikyan & Artur Tamazian, 2006. "Democracy, Finance and Development ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-458, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- John Knowles, 2006. "Why are Married Men Working So Much?," 2006 Meeting Papers 445, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Hellwig & Laura Veldkamp, 2006. "Knowing what others Know: Coordination motives in information acquisition," 2006 Meeting Papers 361, Society for Economic Dynamics.