Report NEP-SOC-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fahr, René, 2006. "The Wage Effects of Social Norms: Evidence of Deviations from Peers’ Body-Mass in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2323, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Campos, Nauro F. & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2006. "Lobbying, Corruption and Political Influence," IZA Discussion Papers 2313, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Davezies, Laurent & D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Fougère, Denis, 2006. "Identification of Peer Effects Using Group Size Variation," IZA Discussion Papers 2324, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Weibull, Jörgen & Alger, Ingela, 2006. "Altruism and Climate," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 633, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 31 Aug 2006.
- Raaj Sah, 2005. "Corruption Across Countries and Regions: Some Consequences of Local Osmosis," Working Papers 10-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Esteban, Joan & Kranich, Laurence, 2006. "The Social Contract with Endogenous Sentiments," IZA Discussion Papers 2312, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2006. "Fairness and Direct Democracy," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/11, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester, revised Nov 2007.
- Tom Broekel & Martin Binder, 2006. "The Regional Dimension of Knowledge Transfers - A Behavioral Approach," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Irina Denisova & Marina Kartseva, 2005. "Poverty Is No Crime: Measuring Poverty in Russian Regions," Working Papers w0084, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet, 2006. "Self-Employment and The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-19, CIRANO.
- Jonas Dovern & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2006. "Aid and Growth Accelerations: An Alternative Approach to Assess the Effectiveness of Aid," Kiel Working Papers 1296, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.