Report NEP-SOC-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raúl López-Pérez, 2006. "Introducing Social Norms in Game Theory," IEW - Working Papers 292, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Eric M. Uslaner, 2006. "Does Diversity Drive Down Trust?," Working Papers 2006.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "Homo Reciprocans: Survey Evidence on Prevalence, Behavior and Success," IZA Discussion Papers 2205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Rocco & Ottorino Chillem, 2006. "On The Economic Value of Repeated Interactions Under Adverse Selection," Working Papers 2006.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olof Johansson Stenman & Minhaj Mahmud & Peter Martinsson, 2006. "Trust and Religion: Experimental Evidence from Bangladesh," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/10, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Olof Johansson Stenman & Minhaj Mahmud & Peter Martinsson, 2006. "Trust, Trust Games and Stated Trust: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/11, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Nicolas Querou & Sylvain Beal, 2006. "Bounded Rationality and Repeated Network Formation," Working Papers 2006.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James Andreoni, 2006. "Giving Gifts to Groups: How Congestible is Altruism?," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000166, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Xavier Gine & Dean Karlan, 2006. "Group versus Individual Liability: A Field Experiment in the Philippines," Working Papers 940, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Thomas Gall & Roland Amann, 2006. "How (not) to Choose Peers in Studying Groups," Working Papers 2006.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Epstein, Gil S., 2006. "Extremism within the Family," IZA Discussion Papers 2199, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Pin, 2006. "Eight Degrees of Separation," Working Papers 2006.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David K. Levine & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2006. "The Paradox of Voter Participation? A Laboratory Study," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000188, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Horst & Jos´e A. Scheinkman, 2006. "A Limit Theorem for Systems of Social Interactions," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000177, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Belot, Michèle & Ermisch, John, 2006. "Friendship Ties and Geographical Mobility: Evidence from the BHPS," IZA Discussion Papers 2209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Opoku-Ankomah Y & Dembele Y & Ampomah B. Y. & Some L, 2006. "Hydro-political assessment of water governance from the top-down and review of literature on local level institutions and practices in the Volta Basin," IWMI Working Papers H038889, International Water Management Institute.