Report NEP-SOC-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido de Blasio & Giorgio Nuzzo, 2006. "The Legacy of History for Economic Development: The Case of Putnam's Social Capital," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 591, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Grigorieva, Elena & Strobel, Martin, 2006. "Bidding behavior in the bisection auction â€“ an experimental investigation," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Wolfgang Keck & Peter Krause, 2006. "How Does EU Enlargement Affect Social Cohesion?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 601, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David Masclet & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2006. "Punishment, Inequality and Emotions," Working Papers 0604, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Simon Gaechter, 2006. "Conditional cooperation: Behavioral regularities from the lab and the field and their policy implications," Discussion Papers 2006-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simeon Djankov & Edward Miguel & Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2005. "Who are Russia’s entrepreneurs?," Working Papers w0048, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Alessandro Maffioli, 2005. "The Formation of Network and Public Intervention: Theory and Evidence from the Chilean Experience," ISLA Working Papers 23, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2005.
- Carol Corrado & Charles R. Hulten & Daniel E. Sichel, 2006. "Intangible capital and economic growth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ruben Enikolopov & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2006. "Decentralization and Political Institutions," Working Papers w0065, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Christopher H. Wheeler & Elizabeth A. La Jeunesse, 2007. "Neighborhood income inequality," Working Papers 2006-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Martin Binder & Uta-Maria Niederle, 2006. "Institutions as Determinants of Preference Change â€“ A One Way Relation?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Antonio Acconcia & Claudia Cantabene, 2006. "A Big Push to Deter Corruption: Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 159, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 May 2008.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2006. "Urban decentralization and income inequality: Is sprawl associated with rising income segregation across neighborhoods?," Working Papers 2006-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Simeon Djankov & Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2005. "Who Are China’s Entrepreneurs?," Working Papers w0047, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Simeon Djankov & Edward Miguel & Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2004. "Entrepreneurship: First Results from Russia," Working Papers w0046, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).