Report NEP-SOC-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Carter, Michael, 2005. "Social capital and the reproduction of economic inequality in polarized societies," DSGD discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2006. "The Determinants of Trust," Ratio Working Papers 86, The Ratio Institute.
- Kariuki, Gatarwa & Place, Frank, 2005. "Initiatives for rural development through collective action: the case of household participation in group activities in the highlands of Central Kenya," CAPRi working papers 43, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kaie Kerem & Vello Vensel, 2005. "Theory and Empirical Evidence of Business Support Networks," Working Papers 129, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Badstue, Lone Bech & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Berthaud, Julien & Ramírez, Alejandro & Flores, Dagoberto & Juárez, Xóchitl & Ramírez, Fabiola, 2005. "Collective action for the conservation of on-farm genetic diversity in a center of crop diversity: an assessment of the role of traditional farmers' networks," CAPRi working papers 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gero Carletto & Benjamin Davis & Marco Stampini, 2005. "Familiar Faces, Familiar Places: The role of family networks and previous experience for Albanian migrants," Working Papers 05-03, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Pierre Koning & J. Vyrastekova & S. Onderstal, 2006. "Team incentives in public organisations; an experimental study," CPB Discussion Paper 60, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess, 2006. "Ethnic segregation and educational performance at secondary school in Bradford and Leicester," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/142, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- L. Cameron & A. Chaudhuri & N. Erkal & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Do Attitudes Towards Corruption Differ Across Cultures? Experimental Evidence from Australia, India, Indonesia andSingapore," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 943, The University of Melbourne.
- Zuleika Ferré, 2004. "Capital Social y redes: Una Aproximación al Apoyo Inter-hogares," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1604, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ianina Rossi & Máximo Rossi, 2004. "Religión," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1704, Department of Economics - dECON.