Report NEP-SEA-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Gravel & Edward Levavasseur & Patrick Moyes, 2019. "Evaluating Education Systems," AMSE Working Papers 1922, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Nicolas Gravel & Edward Levavasseur & Patrick Moyes, 2019. "Evaluating Education Systems," Working Papers halshs-02284265, HAL.
- Aloui, Zouhaier, 2019. "Governance and foreign direct investment: comparative study between Arab Maghreb countries and ASEAN," MPRA Paper 95835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2019. "Stranded assets risk derails Vietnam's plan for new coal power plants," CIRED Working Papers halshs-02263622, HAL.
- José Pulido & Tomasz Swiecki, 2019. "Barriers to Mobility or Sorting? Sources and Aggregate Implications of Income Gaps across Sectors and Locations in Indonesia," 2019 Meeting Papers 1298, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Farah, Alfa, 2019. "Winning a district election in a clientelistic society: Evidence from decentralized Indonesia," CIW Discussion Papers 2/2019, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- idris, rafiq & mansur, kasim & marso, marso, 2019. "Economy of Kalimantan: a Snapshot," MPRA Paper 95899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2019. "Three scenarios for coal power in Vietnam," CIRED Working Papers halshs-02263898, HAL.
- Mendez, Carlos, 2019. "Regional Efficiency Dispersion, Convergence, and Efficiency Clusters: Evidence from the Provinces of Indonesia 1990-2010," MPRA Paper 95972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashish Gupta & Graeme Newell & Deepak Bajaj & Satya N. Mandal, 2019. "Determinants of foreign and domestic non-listed real estate funds flow in India: An ARDL Approach," ERES eres2019_258, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Anna Sznajderska & Mariusz Kapuściński, 2019. "The spillover effects of Chinese economy on Southeast Asia and Oceania," NBP Working Papers 315, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Alexander Monge-Nara, 2019. "From Malthus to Malthus," 2019 Meeting Papers 1552, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Grey Gordon & Pablo Guerron-Quintana, 2019. "A Quantitative Theory of Hard and Soft Sovereign Defaults," 2019 Meeting Papers 412, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alexander S. Korolev & Yulia A. Belous, 2019. "Rethinking The Experience Of Building A Security Community: The Case Of Asean," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/IR/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sunha Myong & Jungho Lee, 2019. "Self-financing, Parental Transfer, and College Education," 2019 Meeting Papers 106, Society for Economic Dynamics.