Report NEP-SEA-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Jinsang & Kim, Amy, 2017. "SME Technological Progress and Cooperation in Chinese Taipei: Implications to Selected APEC Economies," APEC Study Series 17-2, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Chu Thanh, Giang & Dinh Hoang, Anh & Nguyen Phuong, Linh, 2017. "Vietnam’s recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards and preparation for EVFTA," Papers 1135, World Trade Institute.
- Geoffrey J Bannister & Manuk Ghazanchyan & Theodore Pierre Bikoi, 2017. "LAO P.D.R.: Assessing the Quality of Trade Statistics," IMF Working Papers 17/251, International Monetary Fund.
- Nguyen Thi Xuan, Thu & Pham Anh, Tuan & Phung Duy, Quang, 2017. "Intra-ASEAN trade – Gravity model and spatial Housman-Taylor approach," Papers 1144, World Trade Institute.
- Feng Hou, 2017. "The resettlement of Vietnamese refugees across Canada over three decades," WIDER Working Paper Series 188, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jaelani, Aan, 2017.
"Energi baru terbarukan di Indonesia: Isyarat ilmiah al-Qur’an dan implementasinya dalam ekonomi Islam
[Renewable energy policy in Indonesia: Scientific signs of the Qur'an and its implementation in," MPRA Paper 83314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2017.
- Xavier Oudin & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Thai Pham Minh & François Roubaud, 2017. "Adjustment of the Vietnamese Labour Market in Time of Economic fluctuations and Structural Changes," Working Papers hal-01650994, HAL.
- Tuan Anh Nguyen & Tuyen Quang Tran & Huong Van Vu & Dat Quoc Luu, 2017. "Housing satisfaction and its determinants among residents living in affordable apartments in urban Hanoi, Vietnam," Working Papers 03, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & L. Alan Winters, 2017. "Vulnerability from trade in Vietnam," Working Papers 12/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Yubo Tao & Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2017. "Random Coefficient Continuous Systems: Testing for Extreme Sample Path Behaviour," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3014, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Philippines; 2017 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/334, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Philippines; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/335, International Monetary Fund.
- Hiep-Hung Pham & Sue Ling Lai & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2017. "The impacts of value, disconfirmation and satisfaction on loyalty: Evidence from international higher education setting," Working Papers CEB 17-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2017. "Time preferences of food producers between fishermen and farmers: Do "cultivate and grow" matter?," Working Papers SDES-2017-26, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2017.
- Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina & Woldemichae,Martha Tesfaye, 2017. "To sew or not to sew ? assessing the welfare effects of the garment industry in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8061, The World Bank.
- Hoadley, Mason & Hatti, Neelambar, 2017. "Revenue Nodes in South India and Central Java," Lund Papers in Economic History 169, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Mario Catalan & Alexander W. Hoffmaister & Cicilia Anggadewi Harun, 2017. "Bank Capital and Lending: An Extended Framework and Evidence of Nonlinearity," IMF Working Papers 17/252, International Monetary Fund.