Report NEP-SEA-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ngoc Thi Minh Tran & Michael P. Cameron & Jacques Poot, 2017. "Local Institutional Quality and Return Migration: Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 17/10, University of Waikato.
- Christophe Muller, 2017. "Ethnic Horizontal Inequity in Indonesia," Working Papers halshs-01508026, HAL.
- Margaret McMillan & Dani Rodrik & Claudia Sepulveda, 2017. "Structural Change, Fundamentals and Growth: A Framework and Case Studies," NBER Working Papers 23378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parantap Basu & Sigit S. Wibowo, 2017. "An Empirical Investigation of Risk Sharing among Indonesian Households," CEGAP Working Papers 2017_03, Durham University Business School.
- Florence Jusot & Sabine Mage-Bertomeu & Marta Menéndez, 2017. "Inequality of Opportunity in Health in Indonesia," Working Papers hal-01507738, HAL.
- Vu, Tien Manh & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2017. "Convergence of public and private enterprise wages in a transition economy: Evidence from a distributional decomposition in Vietnam, 2002–2014," MPRA Paper 79219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "Education as Protection? The Effect of Schooling on Non-Wage Compensation in a Developing Country," MPRA Paper 79223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Lander & David Gunawan & William Griffiths & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2017. "Bayesian Assessment of Lorenz and Stochastic Dominance," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2029, The University of Melbourne.
- 黃登興 & 黃幼宜 & 蔡青龍, 2017. "The Opening-up of ASEAN and Hub-Spoke Trade Pattern among," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 17-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Martin Schröder, 2017. "Viet Nam's Automotive Supplier Industry: Development Prospects under Conditions for Free Trade and Global Production Networks," Working Papers DP-2017-05, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Bruno Ferman & Stefano Fiorin & Martin Kanz & Gautam Rao, 2017. "Status Goods: Experimental Evidence from Platinum Credit Cards," NBER Working Papers 23414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfaro, Laura & Asis, Gonzalo & Chari, Anusha & Panizza, Ugo, 2017. "Lessons Unlearned? Corporate Debt in Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 12038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olle Östensson & Anton Löf, 2017. "Downstream activities: The possibilities and the realities," WIDER Working Paper Series 113, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rabbi, Muhammad Ahsan, 2017. "Global Perspective of CPEC Regarding Economic Integration and Trade Openness," MPRA Paper 79273, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2017.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Delia Furtado, 2017. "Settling for Academia? H-1B Visas and the Career Choices of International Students in the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1705, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.