Report NEP-SEA-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dickmann, Richard, 2015. "Building Yields, Capacity and Commerce in the Developing World," 2015: The Business of Food Security: Profitability, Sustainability and Risk, 10-12 August 2015 245053, Crawford Fund.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoai-Son Nguyen, 2017. "Is electricity affordable and reliable for all in Vietnam?," CIRED Working Papers hal-01389981, HAL.
- Serrano, M. R., 2016. "The (missing) link between wages and productivity in the Philippines : what role for collective bargaining and the new two-tier wage system?," ILO Working Papers 994936693402676, International Labour Organization.
- Apata, T.G. & Sanusi, R.A. & Obaisi, A. & Ajani, O., 2016. "Exploration of public spending and agricultural growth. Comparative analysis of Nigerian and Malaysian agricultural growth (1970-2010)," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246922, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Jung Lee, Lim, 2015. "Opportunity, Challenges and Stamina- An Operational Experience in Indonesia," 2015: The Business of Food Security: Profitability, Sustainability and Risk, 10-12 August 2015 245051, Crawford Fund.
- Julio cesar Ramirez Montañez, 2016. "The New Open Regionalism of the Pacific Pumas: The Transpacific Bridge of Latin America into the Asian market," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406730, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2016. "Asset Prices, Real Exchange Rate and Current Account Fluctuations: Some Structural VAR Evidence for Thailand," MPRA Paper 74901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ODAJIMA, Ken, 2016. "Foreign Currency Usage and Perception: Evidence from a Survey on Cambodian Households," Discussion Papers 2016-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eskesen, Alison, 2015. "Grow Asia: A Multi-Stakeholder Approach to Food Security," 2015: The Business of Food Security: Profitability, Sustainability and Risk, 10-12 August 2015 245057, Crawford Fund.
- Ian Coxhead & Rashesh Shrestha, 2016. "Globalization and school-work choices in an emerging economy: Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2016-17, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Tsani Fauziah Rakhmah & Yanfei Li, 2016. "A Review on Institutional Framework, Principles, and Key Elements for Integrated Electricity Market: Implications for ASEAN," Working Papers DP-2016-26, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- AIBA, Daiju, 2016. "Dollarization and Enterprise's Behaviors: The Case of Cambodia," Discussion Papers 2016-10, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pratt, Anthony, 2015. "Morning Keynote Session; Visy's Contribution to Food Security," 2015: The Business of Food Security: Profitability, Sustainability and Risk, 10-12 August 2015 245049, Crawford Fund.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2016. "Some are more equal than others- new estimates of global and regional inequality," Working Papers 17472, Bruegel.
- AIBA, Daiju, 2016. "Financial Dollarization: Evidence from a Survey on Branches of Cambodian Financial Institutions," Discussion Papers 2016-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.