Report NEP-SEA-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Watanabe, Tomoaki & Tokushima, Yutaka, 2015. "A FabLab for development in rural Philippines: Reflecting on the recipe for success for a community technology center," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146331, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Srinuan, Chalita, 2015. "Willingness to pay for cloud computing service of SMEs in Thailand," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146326, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Srinuan, Chalita & Srinuan, Pratompong, 2015. "Customer Loyalty on Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) in Thailand," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146327, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad, 2016. "Optimal Credit Guarantee Ratio for Asia," ADBI Working Papers 586, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- VU, Tien Manh, 2016. "Home appliances and gender gap of time spent on unpaid housework: Evidence using household data from Vietnam," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-18, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Maningo, Gary V., 2016. "Credit Surety Fund: A Credit Innovation for Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Philippines," ADBI Working Papers 589, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2016. "Rural-Urban Migration and Remittances in Vietnam Evidence from Migrant Tracer Data," Staff Paper Series 581, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sophie Hooge & Kevin Levillain & Ludivine Guérineau & Anne Bion-Robin & Julie Gautier, 2016. "Designing exploratory partnerships in Southeast Asia: The challenge of building a sustainable ecosystem to address chronic malnutrition," Post-Print hal-01364198, HAL.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2016. "Dynamic relationship between stock return, trading volume, and volatility in the Stock Exchange of Thailand: does the US subprime crisis matter?," MPRA Paper 73791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Thu Trang Vuong, 2016. "Medical insurance and expenditure thresholds for Vietnamese patient satisfaction with healthcare services," Working Papers CEB 16-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cavallo, Eduardo & Sanchez, Gabriel & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2016. "Gone with the Wind: Demographic Transition and Domestic Saving," Working Papers 16-04, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Choon-Yin Sam, 2016. "Does the Environment Kuznets Curve exist in Singapore?," Post-Print halshs-01352925, HAL.
- Chen, Hongyi & Funke, Michael & Tsang, Andrew, 2016. "The diffusion and dynamics of producer prices, deflationary pressure across Asian countries, and the role of China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Xiu Chen & Fuhai Hong & Xiaojian Zhao, 2016. "Concentration and Unpredictability of Forecasts in Artificial Investment Games," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1608, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2016. "Extending Economic Analysis to Analyze Policy Issues More Broadly," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1609, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Eric Mottet & Bruno Jetin, 2016. "L’Asie du Sud-Est et les chaînes de valeur," Post-Print halshs-01343928, HAL.