Report NEP-SEA-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makoto Taniguchi & Naoki Masuhara & Kimberly Burnett, 2015. "Water, energy, and food Security in the Asia Pacific Region," Working Papers 2015-10, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Seck, Ousmane & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2016. "What’s In It for Me? Profiling Opportunity Seeking Customers in Malaysian Islamic Banking," Working Papers 2016-4, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Pham Thai Hung & Bui Anh Tuan & Nguyen The Chinh, 2016. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Industrial Pollution: Empirical Evidence from Vietnam," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2016042, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Sang-Hyop Lee & Jungsuk Kim & Donghyun Park, 2016. "Demographic Change and Fiscal Sustainability in Asia," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1602, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2015. "Wage Growth, Landholding and Mechanization in Agriculture Evidence from Indonesia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212723, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nurul Hudani Md. Nawi & Redzuan Ma'rof & Balan Rathakrshnan & Rajiv Gandhi, 2016. "Job Performance: Structural Modelling the Relationship of Emotional Intelligence and Transformational Leadership," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605503, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Vo Thanh Danh, 2016. "Protecting Vietnam from Sea Level Rise - An Assessment of Concrete Sea Dyke Options," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb20160461, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Huailu Li & Kevin Lang & Kaiwen Leong, "undated". "Does Competition Eliminate Discrimination? Evidence from the Commercial Sex Market in Singapore," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-275, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Sonoda, Tadashi & Ashok, Mishra & Vu, Thi Bich Lien, 2016. "Effects of Market Work and Own Household Work on Nutrition Intake of Rural Adults: The Case of Vietnam," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235818, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jinyoung Kim & Jong-Wha Lee & Kwanho Shin, 2016. "The impact of gender equality policies on economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2016-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Canesio D. Predo, 2016. "Adaptation of Community and Households to Climate-Related Disaster: The Case of Storm Surge and Flooding Experience in Ormoc and Cabalian Bay, Philippines," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp201604t3, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Serafica, Ramonette B. & Lumbera, Beverly T., 2016. "Examining Trends in ICT Statistics: How Does the Philippines Fare in ICT?," Research Paper Series DP 2016-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Daniel LaFave & Duncan Thomas, 2016. "Height and Cognition at Work: Labor Market Productivity in a Low Income Setting," NBER Working Papers 22290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sauvé, Pierre & Shingal, Anirudh, 2016. "Why Do Economies Enter into Preferential Agreements on Trade in Services? Assessing the Potential for Negotiated Regulatory Convergence in Asian Services Markets," Papers 964, World Trade Institute.
- Rusiana, Hofner D. & Escalante, Cesar L., 2016. "Factors Affecting Either the Voluntary Exit or Forced Eviction of Borrowers from Microfinance Loan Networks," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235472, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Connor, Lawson Q. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Yorobe, Jose, 2016. "The Effect of Bt Corn Adoption and Risk Aversion on Farmer Investment Decisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235941, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2016. "Behavioral Polymorphism in Bayesian Games," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201603, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Zheng Fang & Yoko Niimi, 2015. "Do Losses Bite More than Gains? Evidence from a Panel Quantile Regression Analysis of Subjective Well-being in Japan," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1507, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.