Report NEP-SEA-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takuji Komatsuzaki, 2016. "Improving Public Infrastructure in the Philippines," IMF Working Papers 16/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Phang, Sock-Yong & Helble, Matthias, 2016. "Housing Policies in Singapore," ADBI Working Papers 559, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Christian D. Mina & Katsushi S. Imai, 2016. "Estimation of Vulnerability to Poverty Using a Multilevel Longitudinal Model: Evidence from the Philippines," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-16, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Nov 2016.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2016. "Risks, Shocks, Building Resilience: Philippines," Research Paper Series DP 2016-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Parinduri, Rasyad, 2016. "Does education increase political participation? Evidence from Indonesia," MPRA Paper 70326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FitzGerald, John & Chi, Pho Thi Kim & Lam, Do Van & Ha, Hoang & Huong, Luong & Dung, Tran, 2016. "Modelling the Vietnamese Economy," Papers WP526, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2016. "The response of industrial production to the price of oil: new evidence for Thailand," MPRA Paper 70457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pao-Li Chang, 2015. "Institutional Complementarity across Countries in Bilateral FDI Flows: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 16-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Tony Volpon, 2016. "Tsunami Monetário – Ciclos Monetários Internacionais e Desafios para a Economia Brasileira," Working Papers Series 423, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.