Report NEP-SEA-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bowen,Thomas Vaughan, 2015. "Social protection and disaster risk management in the Philippines : the case of typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7482, The World Bank.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Faek Menla Ali & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2015. "International Portfolio Flows and Exchange Rate Volatility for Emerging Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1519, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kuwahara, Satoshi & Yoshino, Naoyuki & Sagara, Megumi & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad, 2015. "Role of the Credit Risk Database in Developing SMEs in Japan: Lessons for the Rest of Asia," ADBI Working Papers 547, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gootiiz,Batshur & Mattoo,Aaditya, 2015. "Regionalism in services : a study of ASEAN," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7498, The World Bank.
- Chesnokova, Tatyana & Rupa, Jesmin & Sim, Nicholas, 2015. "Export Exposure and Gender Specific Work Participation in Indonesia," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Naidoo,Darian & Packard,Truman G. & Auwalin,Ilmiawan, 2015. "Mobility, scarring and job quality in Indonesia?s labor market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7484, The World Bank.
- THORBECKE, Willem, 2015. "Understanding the Evolution of Japan's Exports," Discussion papers 15131, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:phd:dpaper:pids_book_2015-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbier,Edward B., 2015. "Climate change impacts on rural poverty in low-elevation coastal zones," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7475, The World Bank.
- Ohanian, Lee E. & Restrepo-Echavarria, Paulina & Wright, Mark L. J., 2015. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Postwar Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America," Working Paper Series WP-2015-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 04 Nov 2015.
- Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark Wright & Lee Ohanian, 2015. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America, 1950-2007," 2015 Meeting Papers 1377, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wu, Wenbin & You, Liangzhi & Chen, Kevin Z., 2015. "Cropping intensity gaps: The potential for expanded global harvest areas:," IFPRI discussion papers 1459, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thakolsri, Supachock & Sethapramote, Yuthana & Jiranyakul, Komain, 2015. "Relationship of the change in implied volatility with the underlying equity index return in Thailand," MPRA Paper 67986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Takaaki Nomoto, 2015. "Explaining Foreign Holdings of Asia's Debt Securities: The Feldstein-Horioka Paradox Revisited," ISER Discussion Paper 0950, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ronald B. Davies & Arman Mazhikeyev, 2015. "The Impact of Special Economic Zones on Exporting Behavior," Working Papers 201528, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kogure, Katsuo & Takasaki, Yoshito, 2015. "Conflict, Institutions, and Economic Behavior: Legacies of the Cambodian Genocide," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Goto, Jun & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2015. "Incentives and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from a Seemingly Inefficient Traditional Labor Contract," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-12, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.