Report NEP-SEA-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mannan, Kazi Abdul & Farhana, Khandaker Mursheda, 2015. "An arithmetic analysis of Bangladeshi sending migrants stock and remittance per capita in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 61782, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2013-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Anwar, Sabeen & Masood, Sameen, 2015. "The Energy-Growth Nexus in Thailand: Does Trade Openness Boost up Energy Consumption?," MPRA Paper 61914, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2015.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Yan Ji & Robert M. Townsend & Filiz D Unsal, 2015. "Identifying Constraints to Financial Inclusion and Their Impact on GDP and Inequality; A Structural Framework for Policy," IMF Working Papers 15/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2015. "Financial Development and Output Growth in Developing Asia and Latin America: A Comparative Sectoral Analysis," NBER Working Papers 20917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shiro Armstrong, 2015. "The economic impact of the Australia-United States free trade agreement," EABER Working Papers 24667, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio R. Andrés, 2015. "Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Huailu Li & Kevin Lang & Kaiwen Leong, 2015. "Does Competition Eliminate Discrimination? Evidence from the Commercial Sex Market in Singapore," NBER Working Papers 20911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:61939 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David de la Croix & Clara Delavallade, 2015. "Religions, Fertility and Growth in South-East Asia," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Grohmann, Antonia & Hübler, Olaf & Kouwenberg, Roy, 2014. "Financial literacy and financial behavior: Do women lag behind?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100415, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thaw Tar Min & Fife, Elizabeth & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "Consumer demand for the mobile Internet in a greenfield emerging market: The case of Myanmar," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106868, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Feng, Andy & Graetz, Georg, 2015. "A Question of Degree: The Effects of Degree Class on Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8826, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2015. "Constrained Inefficiency and Optimal Taxation with Uninsurable Risks," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 046, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.