Report NEP-SEA-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Mizen & Frank Packer & Eli M Remolona & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2012. "Why do firms issue abroad? Lessons from onshore and offshore corporate bond finance in Asian emerging markets," BIS Working Papers 401, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tomohiro Machikita & Yasushi Ueki, 2012. "Impact of Production Linkages on Industrial Upgrading in ASEAN, the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China, and India : Organizational Evidence of a Global Supply Chain," Microeconomics Working Papers 23380, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mitsuhiro Hayashi & Mitsuhiko Kataoka & Takahiro Akita, 2/12. "Spatial Dimensions of Expenditure Inequality and the Role of Education in Indonesia: An Analysis of the 2008-2010 Susenas Panel Data," Crawford School Research Papers 1211, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yoshitaka Yamazaki, 2012. "Job satisfaction and confidence of Asian managers in Japanese MNCs," Working Papers EMS_2012_22, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Qazi Muhammad, Adnan Hye & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari, 2012. "Economic Growth, Energy Consumption, Financial Development, International Trade and CO2 Emissions in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 43294, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2012.
- Gilles de Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2012. "South East Asian Monetary Integration: New Evidences from Fractional Cointegration of Real Exchange Rates," AMSE Working Papers 1229, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 05 Nov 2012.
- Robert J. Hill & Iqbal A. Syed, 2012. "Accounting for Unrepresentative Products and Urban-Rural Price Differences in International Comparisons of Real Income: An Application to the Asia-Pacific Region," Graz Economics Papers 2012-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- goh, sookhoon, 2012. "Could inward FDI offset the substitution effect of outward FDI on domestic investment? evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 43237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Honma, Satoshi, 2012. "Environmental and economic efficiencies in the Asia-Pacific region," MPRA Paper 43361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2011. "Wealth Effects and Consumption in Thailand," Working Papers 2011-01, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- OGAWA Eiji & Zhiqian WANG, 2012. "The AMU Deviation Indicators Based on the Purchasing Power Parity and Adjusted by the Balassa-Samuelson Effect," Discussion papers 12078, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10758 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sakai, Yoko & Estudillo, Jonna P. & Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Higuchi, Yuki & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2012. "Do Natural Disasters Affect the Poor Disproportionately? The Case of Typhoon Milenyo in the Rural Philippines," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 31, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- LIM Chong Yah, 2012. "The Trinity Growth Theory: A Theory of Wealth and Poverty," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1203, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Conor O'Toole & Carol Newman, 2012. "Investment Financing and Financial Development: Firm Level Evidence from Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp409, IIIS.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2012. "Historical Sources of Institutional Trajectories in Economic Development : China, Japan, and Korea Compared," Development Economics Working Papers 23378, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661519 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "The emergence of profit and interest in the monetary circuit," MPRA Paper 43241, University Library of Munich, Germany.