Report NEP-SEA-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Takahashi, Koji, 2011. "Asian financial linkage: macro-finance dissonance," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 92, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Anders Akerman & Anna Larsson & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," Working Papers 2011.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Efraim Benmelech & Eyal Dvir, 2011. "Does Short-Term Debt Increase Vulnerability to Crisis? Evidence from the East Asian Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration - Evidence from Indonesia," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1117, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration -Evidence from Indonesia," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 883.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- De, Utpal Kumar, 2011. "Globalisation and cointegration among the states and convergence across the continents: a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 6166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrik, Dan, 2011. "The Future of Economic Convergence," Working Paper Series rwp11-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.