Report NEP-SEA-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Durgesh K. Rai, 2010. "Asian Economic Integration and Cooperation: Challenges and Ways Forward for Pan-Asian Regionalism," GIGA Working Paper Series 152, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Peter A. Petri, 2010. "The Determinants of Bilateral FDI: Is Asia Different?," Working Papers 12, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Hojo, Masakazu & Oshio, Takashi, 2010. "What factors determine student performance in East Asia? New evidence from TIMSS 2007," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 494, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Peter A. Petri, 2010. "Beyond the Golden Era: Asia Pacific Cooperation after the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 11, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Swapan K. Bhattacharya, 2010. "Free Trade Agreement between Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and India: Likely Impact and Its Implications to Asian Economic Community," Working Papers id:3272, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:10-39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frank Jotzo, 2010. "Comparing the Copenhagen Emissions Targets," CCEP Working Papers 0110, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kian-Keong Chin, 2010. "The Singapore Experience: The evolution of technologies, costs and benefits, and lessons learnt," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/1, OECD Publishing.