Report NEP-SEA-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Miankhel, Adil & Thangavelu, Shandre, 2009. "Foreign direct investment, exports, and economic growth in selected emerging countries: Multivariate VAR analysis," MPRA Paper 22763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiyotaka Sato & Zhaoyong Zhang & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Identifying Shocks in Regionally Integrated East Asian Economies with Structural VAR and Block Exogeneity," Working Papers in Economics 10/23, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Interdependence of International Tourism Demand and Volatility in Leading ASEAN Destinations," Working Papers in Economics 10/27, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sanjay Kalra, 2010. "ASEAN: A Chronicle of Shifting Trade Exposure and Regional Integration," IMF Working Papers 10/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Jaydeep & Sinha, Tanaya, 2010. "The Structural Relationship between Current and Capital Account Balance in India: A Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 22806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Floro & Ranjula Bali Swain, 2010. "Food Security, Gender and Occupational Choice among Urban Low-Income Households," Working Papers 2010-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Bond, Stephen R. & Söderbom, Måns & Wu, Guiying, 2010. "Pursuing the Wrong Options? Adjustment Costs and the Relationship between Uncertainty and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers in Economics 449, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.