Report NEP-SEA-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raj Aggarwal & Cal B. Muckley, 2010. "Assessing Co-ordinated Asian Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Papers 200842, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2010. "Stock and Bond Relationships in Asia," Working Paper Series 2010-14, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gerard Postiglione, 2010. "Education Impact Study: The Global Recession and the Capacity of Colleges and Universities to Serve Vulnerable Populations in Asia," Working Papers id:2469, eSocialSciences.
- Kimberly Beaton & Carlos de Resende & René Lalonde & Stephen Snudden, 2010. "Prospects for Global Current Account Rebalancing," Discussion Papers 10-4, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:22041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Umana-Aponte, Marcela, 2010. "The Dynamics of Women's Labour Supply in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Quaas, Georg, 2010. "Does the macroeconomic policy of the global economy’s leader cause the worldwide asymmetry in current accounts?," MPRA Paper 22133, University Library of Munich, Germany.