Report NEP-SEA-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "Asian Sovereign Debt and Country Risk," Working Paper Series 2009-11, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kiyotaka Sato & Zhaoyong Zhang & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Identifying Shocks in Regionally Integrated East Asian Economies with Structural VAR and Block Exogeneity," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-694, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Badiola, Jocelyn Alma R., 2009. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Rural and Microfinance in Asia," Discussion Papers DP 2009-24 (revised), Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Isabelle Delforge, 2009. "Contract Farming in Thailand: A View from the Farm," Working Papers id:2340, eSocialSciences.
- Orapan Nabangchang, 2009. "Private Contributions Towards the Provision of Public Goods: The Conservation of Thailand's Endangered Species," EEPSEA Research Report rr2009051, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2009.
- Orapan Nabangchang, 2009. "How Much Will People Pay for Wildlife Conservation? - A Study from Thailand," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2009051, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2009.
- Yap, Josef T. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2009. "Investment and Capital Flows: Implications of the ASEAN Economic Community," Discussion Papers DP 2009-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Philippine Institute for Development Studies, 2009. "Global Study on Child Poverty and Disparities: the Case of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2009-27, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.