Report NEP-SEA-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cooray, Arusha & B. Bhaskara Rao, 2009. "How Useful is Growth Literature for Policies in the Developing Countries?," Economics Working Papers wp09-09, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Brittle, Shane, 2009. "Ricardian Equivalence and the Efficacy of Fiscal Policy in Australia," Economics Working Papers wp09-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Rigg, Robert & Schou-Zibell, Lotte, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and Money Markets in Emerging Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 38, Asian Development Bank.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Daily Tourist Arrivals, Exchange Rates and Volatility for Korea and Taiwan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-691, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2009. "A Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-685, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & O'Brien, Martin & Karunanayake, Indika, 2009. "Modelling Australian Stock Market Volatility: A Multivariate GARCH Approach," Economics Working Papers wp09-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Carlo Gola & Francesco Spadafora, 2009. "Financial Sector Surveillance and the IMF," IMF Working Papers 09/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2009. "Do Retail Petrol Prices Rise More Rapidly Than They Fall in Australia’s Capital Cities?," Economics Working Papers wp09-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tinh T. Doan & John Gibson, 2009. "Do Returns to Schooling Go Up During Transition? The Not So Contrary Case of Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 09/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Booth, Alison L & Tamura, Yuji, 2009. "Impact of Paternal Temporary Absence on Children Left Behind," CEPR Discussion Papers 7440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.