Report NEP-SEA-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Park, Innwon, 2008. "Regional Trade Agreements in East Asia: Will They Be Sustainable?," MPRA Paper 5068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanghoon Ahn & Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito, 2008. "Outsourcing in East Asia and its impact on the Japanese and Korean Labour Markets," OECD Trade Policy Papers 65, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2008-97 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Duran & Nanno Mulder & Osamu Onodera, 2008. "Trade Liberalisation and Economic Performance: Latin America versus East Asia 1970-2006," OECD Trade Policy Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- Grimm, Michael & Klasen, Stephan, 2008. "Geography vs. institutions at the village level," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 70, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Osamu Onodera, 2008. "Facilitating Trade and Structural Adjustment: Experiences in Non-Member Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 69, OECD Publishing.
- Alexandre MINDA (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "The strategies of multilatinas: from the quest for regional leadership to the myth of the global corporation \r\n," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Müller, Sune Dueholm & Mathiassen, Lars & Balshøj, Hans Henrik, 2008. "Organizational Change Perspectives on Software Process Improvement," Informatics Research Group Working Papers I-2008-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:oec:traaab:63-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore