Report NEP-SEA-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jim Hight & Grant Ferrier, 2006. "Building Capacity to Monitor Water Quality: A First Step to Cleaner Water in Developing Countries," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2006/3, OECD Publishing.
- Li, Hongbin & Liu, Pak-Wai & Zhang, Junsen & Ma, Ning, 2006. "Economic Returns to Communist Party Membership: Evidence from Urban Chinese Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 2118, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heike Holbig, 2006. "Ideological Reform and Political Legitimacy in China: Challenges in the Post-Jiang Era," GIGA Working Paper Series 18, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:2006/02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 98, The Ratio Institute.
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2006. "Asymmetry of Shocks and Convergence in Selected Asean Countries: A Dynamic Analysis," NIPE Working Papers 3/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2006. "The International CAPM and a Wavelet-Based Decomposition of Value at Risk," NBER Working Papers 12233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D. Johannes Juttner & David Chung & Wayne Leung, 2004. "Emerging Market Bond Returns – An Investor Perspective," Research Papers 0406, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.