Report NEP-SEA-2004-07-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kui-Wai Li, 2004. "China's Capital and Productivity Measurement Using Financial Resources," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm338, Yale School of Management.
- D. Granot & H. Hamers & J. Kuipers & M. Maschler, 2004. "Chinese Postman Games on a Class of Eulerian Graphs," Discussion Paper Series dp366, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Hiroshi Ono & Marcus E. Rebick, 2003. "Constraints on the Level and Efficient Use of Labor in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hrdlicka, Anna, 2003. "The future of housing and technology in Japan - the Connected Homes Group Study Tour," Arbetsrapport 2003:10, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2004cj116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takato Hiraki & Akitoshi Ito & Darius Spieth & Naoya Takezawa, 2005. "How Did Japanese Investments Influence International Art Prices?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm367, Yale School of Management.
- Eiichi Tomiura, 2003. "Changing Economic Geography and Vertical Linkages in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jin-Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt & Jung-Der Wang & Meng-Wen Tsou, 2003. "Valuation of the Risk of SARS in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 10011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.