Report NEP-SEA-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L.Guarcello & F.Mealli & F.Rosati, 2002. "Household Vulnerability and Child Labour: the Effect of Shocks, Credit Rationing and Insurance," UCW Working Paper 3, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp09-2002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hirokazu Takizawa, 2003. "Coordination Costs and the Optimal Partition of a Product Design," Discussion papers 03014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joanne Cutler, 2004. "The Relationship between Consumption, Income and Wealth in Hong Kong," Macroeconomics 0403013, EconWPA.
- Alessia Amighini, 2004. "China in the international fragmentation of production: Evidence from the ICT industry," KITeS Working Papers 151, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2004.
- Hans Genberg & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2003. "An Open Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Evidence from Hong Kong," IHEID Working Papers 03-2003, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.