Report NEP-SEA-2004-01-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:penntw:7aea25ac4e932df5964cbabfdfca9a6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan Ahearne & John Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John Schindler, 2003. "China and emerging Asia: comrades or competitors?," Working Paper Series WP-03-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2003. "China and emerging Asia: comrades or competitors?," International Finance Discussion Papers 789, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kyoji Fukao & Debin Ma & Tangjun Yuan, 2003. "International Comparison in Historical Perspective: Reconstructing the 1934-36 Benchmark Purchasing Power Parity for Japan, Korea and Taiwan (in Japanese)," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-09, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2003. "A Theory of Banking Crises (Part 1)," Discussion papers 03016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200313 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenichi Kawasaki, 2003. "The Impact of Free Trade Agreements in Asia," Discussion papers 03018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2003. "Product Fragmentation and Trade Patterns in East Asia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.