Report NEP-SEA-2002-08-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0292 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dale Squires & R. Quentin Grafton & Mohammed Ferdous Alam & Ishak Haji Omar, 2002. "Technical Efficiency in the Malaysian Gill Net Artisanal Fishery," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0204, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Hodaka Morita & Hirohiko Nakahara, 2002. "Impacts of the Information-technology Revolution on Japanese Manufacturer-supplier Relationships," Industrial Organization 0207009, EconWPA.
- Hodaka Morita, 2002. "Multiskilling, Delegation, and Continuous Process Improvement: A Comparative Analysis of U.S.-Japanese Work Organizations," Labor and Demography 0207004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore