Report NEP-SEA-2001-11-05This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Kazuki Yokoyama, 2001. "Measuring the Extent and Implications of Director Interlocking in the Pre-war Japanese Banking Industry," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-138, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Eric D. Ramstetter, 2001. "Affiliate Activity in Japanese and U.S. Multinationals and Japanese Exports, 1986-1995," NBER Working Papers 8581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Yi Wu, 2001. "Globalization and Inequality: Evidence from Within China," NBER Working Papers 8611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2001. "Financial Malaise and the Myth of the Misgoverned Firm," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-137, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2001. "Are the Japanese Selfish, Altruistic, or Dynastic?," NBER Working Papers 8577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Hernández & Peter Montiel, 2001. "Post-Crisis Exchange Rate Policy in Five Asian Countries: Filling in the "Hollow Middle"?," Center for Development Economics 167, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Pons, Vicente, 2001. "Corporate Financial Policies and Performance Around Currency Crises," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 467, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Jun 2002.