Report NEP-SBM-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Audretsch, David & Link, Albert & van Hasselt, Martijn, 2019. "Knowledge Begets Knowledge: Knowledge Spillovers and the Output of Scientific Papers from U.S. Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Projects," UNCG Economics Working Papers 19-12, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and Complementarity in IP Instruments," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2019. "What Makes an Employer?," CEPA Discussion Papers 13, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joonkyu Choi & Nathan Goldschlag & John Haltiwanger & J. Daniel Kim, 2019. "Founding Teams and Startup Performance," Working Papers 19-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ivlevs, Artjoms & Nikolova, Milena & Popova, Olga, 2019. "Former Communist party membership and present-day entrepreneurship in Central and Eastern Europe," GLO Discussion Paper Series 423, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Back, Paula Regina, 2019. "On the relationship between corporate social responsibility and competitive performance in Brazilian Small and Medium Enterprises - empirical evidence from a stakeholders’ perspective," Thesis Commons bdumw, Center for Open Science.
- Dalton, Patricio & Pamuk, H. & Ramrattan, R. & van Soest, Daan & Uras, Burak, 2019. "Transparency and Financial Inclusion : Experimental Evidence from Mobile Money (revision of CentER DP 2018-042)," Discussion Paper 2019-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bahaj, Saleem & Foulis, Angus & Pinter, Gabor & Surico, Paolo, 2019. "Employment and the collateral channel of monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 827, Bank of England.
- David L. Rigby & Christoph Roesler & Dieter Kogler & Ron Boschma & Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2019. "Do EU regions benefit from smart specialization?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1931, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2019.
- Enrico Beretta & Giovanna Firpo & Andrea Migliardi & Diego Scalise, 2019. "The management of the artistic and cultural heritage in Italy: international comparisons, territorial differences, problems and prospects," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 524, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.