Report NEP-SBM-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- YAMAGUCHI Akira & IKEUCHI Kenta & FUKAO Kyoji & KWON Hyeog Ug & KIM Young Gak, 2019. "Effects of Buyer and Supplier Relationships and Capital Relationships on R&D Activities (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and Complementarity in IP Instruments," LEM Papers Series 2019/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2019. "The Role of Nonemployers in Business Dynamism and Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-640, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bishnupriya Gupta & Dilip Mookherjee & Kaivan Munshi & Mario Sanclemente, 2018. "Community Origins of Industrial Entrepreneurship in Pre-Independence India," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-318, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Elert, Niklas & Stam, Erik & Stenkula, Mikael, 2019. "Intrapreneurship and Trust," Working Paper Series 1280, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2019. "Impact of the Corrections to the Monthly Labor Survey Data on Productivity Analysis (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Link, Al, 2019. "Technology Transfer at the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)," UNCG Economics Working Papers 19-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Enrietti, Aldo & Geuna, Aldo & Nava, Consuelo R. & Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2019. "The birth and development of the Italian automotive industry (1894-2015) and the Turin car cluster," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201909, University of Turin.
- Bronwyn H Hall, 2019. "Tax Policy for Innovation," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 506, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Ibrahim Yarba & Zehra Nuray Guner, 2019. "Leverage Dynamics: Do Financial Development and Government Leverage Matter? Evidence from a Major Developing Economy," Working Papers 1915, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Jonathan Eberle & Philipp Boeing, 2019. "Effects of R&D subsidies on regional economic dynamics: Evidence from Chinese provinces," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2019-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dakshina De Silva & Robert McComb & Anita Schiller & Aurelie Slechten, 2019. "Firm Behavior and Pollution in Small Geographies," Working Papers 266151372, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ben Westmore & Paula Adamczyk, 2019. "Public policy reforms to further improve Portuguese export performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1556, OECD Publishing.
- Novikova, Jekaterina, 2019. "From Research to Market:What the EU can learn from the USA?," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt7zp5b130, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Clement Gastaud & Theophile Carniel & Jean-Michel Dalle, 2019. "The emerging sectoral diversity of startup ecosystems," Papers 1906.02455, arXiv.org.
- Magadán-Díaz, Marta & Sotiriadis, Marios & Rivas-García, Jesús, 2019. "Drivers of eco-innovation in the Spanish hospitality industry," MPRA Paper 94090, University Library of Munich, Germany.