Report NEP-SBM-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maximilian Goethner & Michael Wyrwich, 2017. "Cross-faculty proximity and academic entrepreneurship: The role of business schools," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Diekhof, Josefine & Cantner, Uwe, 2017. "Incumbents' responses to innovative entrants: A multi-country dynamic analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Holger Graf, 2017. "Regional Innovator Networks - A Review and an Application with R," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Patrice Ollivaud, 2017. "Boosting productivity in Switzerland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1443, OECD Publishing.
- Niebel, Thomas & Rasel, Fabienne & Viete, Steffen, 2017. "BIG data - BIG gains? Empirical evidence on the link between big data analytics and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- D'AMORE, Rosamaria & IORIO, Roberto & LUBRANO LAVADERA, Giuseppe, 2017. "Exploring the Relationship Between Human Capital and Innovation at the Firm Level: A study on a Sample of European Firms," CELPE Discussion Papers 144, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Eugster, Nicolas & Isakov, Dusan, 2017. "Founding family ownership,stock market returns, and agency problems," FSES Working Papers 490, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Nicolas Pary, 2017. "The Rationale and Impact of Public Grants to New Technology-Based Firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/261078, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- McQuinn, John & McCann, Fergal, 2017. "The financial vernerability of Irish Small and Medium Enterprises, 2013 to 2017," Economic Letters 14/EL/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Laura Alfaro & Alejandro Cuñat & Harald Fadinger & Yanping Liu, 2017. "The Real Exchange Rate, Innovation and Asymmetries and Hysteresis," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-044, Harvard Business School, revised May 2018.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Poti', 2016. "Explaining firm sensitivity to R&D subsidies within a dose-response model: The role of financial constraints, real cost of investment, and strategic value of R&D," DEM Working Papers 2016/09, Department of Economics and Management.
- Davide Castellani, 2017. "The Changing Geography of Innovation and the Role of Multinational Enterprises," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2017-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Aggarwal, Nidhi & Susan Thomas, 2017. "Response of firms to listing: Evidence from SME exchanges," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Marina De Angelis & Marcella Corsi & Daniele Frigeri, 2017. "The determinants of entrepreneurship for migrants in Italy. Do Italian migrants become entrepreneurs by “opportunity” or through “necessity”?," Working Papers CEB 17-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jean Bonnet & Sana El Harbi & Faten Gazzah, 2017. "Exploring the relationship between micro-enterprises and regional development: Evidence from Tunisia," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-14, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Davide Castellani & Katiuscia Lavoratori, 2017. "Location of R&D abroad. An analysis on Global Cities," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2017-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2017. "Who Creates Jobs and Who Creates Productivity? Small versus Large versus Young versus Old," Working Paper Series 1189, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.