Report NEP-SBM-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Ubaldo, Mattia & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2017. "The impact of investment in innovation on productivity: firm-level evidence from Ireland," Papers WP571, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Zheng, Liang & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "What Drives Spatial Clusters of Entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from Economic Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Aiello & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2017. "Innovation And Productivity In Family Firms: Evidence From A Sample Of European Firms," Working Papers 201706, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Monika Schnitzer & Martin Watzinger, 2017. "Measuring the Spillovers of Venture Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 6623, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Luis Castro Peñarrieta, 2017. "Can IPR Affect MNE’s Entry Modes? The Chilean Case," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015808, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Yajing Liu & Kenya Fujiwara, 2017. "Financial Crises, Bank Lending, and Trade Credit:Evidence from Chinese Enterprises," Discussion Papers 2017-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Ugo Rizzo & Nicolò Barbieri & Laura Ramaciotti & Demian Iannantuono, 2017. "The division of labour between academia and industry for the generation of radical inventions," SEEDS Working Papers 0817, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2017.
- Hårsman, Björn & Mattsson, Lars-Göran & Hovsepyan, Vardan, 2017. "The income return to entrepreneurship – theoretical model and outcomes for Swedish regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 463, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bernstein, Shai & Colonnelli, Emanuele & Giroud, Xavier & Iverson, Benjamin, 2017. "Bankruptcy Spillovers," Research Papers 3564, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori & Koji Yoneda, 2017. "How Do Accounting and Legal Experts View the Role of Regional Financial Institutions in Supporting SMEs? -Based on a 2016 Questionnaire Study of Accounting and Legal Experts-," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-28, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Richard A. Hunt, 2017. "The Oxpecker and the Rhino: The Positive Effects of Symbiotic Mutualism on Organizational Survival," Working Papers 2017-03, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri & Patrick Blanchenay & Chiara Criscuolo, 2017. "The growing inequality between firms," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 511, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anna Thum-Thysen & Peter Voigt & Benat Bilbao-Osorio & Christoph Maier & Diana Ognyanova, 2017. "Unlocking Investment in Intangible Assets," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 047, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.