Report NEP-SBM-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin, Roman & Wiig Aslesen, Heidi & Grillitsch, Markus & Herstad, Sverre, 2017. "Regional Innovation Systems and Global Flows of Knowledge," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson, Magnus, 2017. "Knowledge externalities and firm heterogeneity: Effects on high and low growth firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Nhung Hong LE, 2017. "The impact of family ownership status on determinants of leverage. Empirical evidence from South East Asia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- OKAMURO, Hiroyuki & IKEUCHI, Kenta & MATSUDA, Naoko & TSUCHIYA, Ryuichiro, 2017. "Who wishes to be an entrepreneur and who prepares for that? : Evidence from statistical micro data in Japan over 30 years," CCES Discussion Paper Series 65, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Joan Farre-Mensa & Deepak Hegde & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2017. "What is a Patent Worth? Evidence from the U.S. Patent “Lottery”," NBER Working Papers 23268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Giulio Pasi & Fabienne Abadie, 2017. "JRC Insights - Social Policy Innovation Series - Innovating EU Social Protection Systems through ICTs. Findings from analysis of case studies in fourteen Member States," JRC Research Reports JRC106581, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Phan Kim Dung, 2017. "The effects of minimum wage hikes on employment and wages in Vietnam’s micro, small, and medium enterprises," WIDER Working Paper Series 095, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Demary, Markus & Hornik, Joanna & Watfe, Gibran, 2016. "SME financing in the EU: Moving beyond one-size-fits-all," IW-Reports 11/2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2017. "The Creative Response and the Endogenous Dynamics of Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities: An Agent Based Simulation Model," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201708, University of Turin.
- Asheim, Bjørn & Moodysson, Jerker, 2017. "Innovation policy for economic resilience: The case of Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Giulio Pasi & Fabienne Abadie & Csaba Kucsera & Marco Virginillo, 2017. "Exploring the role of ICT-Enabled Social Innovation to support the modernisation of EU Social Protection Systems: findings and insights from analysis of case studies in fourteen Member States," JRC Research Reports JRC106484, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Whang , Unjung & Moon , Seongman & Ahn , Taehyun & Kim , Su Bin & Kim , Junyup, 2015. "Why Did Korean Domestic Demand Slow Down after the Asian Financial Crisis?," Policy Analyses 15-1, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Paolo Finaldi Russo, 2017. "Firmsï¿½ financial fragility and credit allocation," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 371, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Coenen, Lars & Grillitsch, Markus & Hansen, Teis & Moodysson, Jerker, 2017. "An innovation system framework for system innovation policy: the case of Strategic Innovation Programs (SIPs) in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Bongini, Paola & Ferrando, Annalisa & Rossi, Emanuele & Rossolini, Monica, 2017. "Suitable or non-suitable? An investigation of Eurozone SME access to market-based finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 12006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana Fontoura Gouveia & Sílvia Santos & Inês Gonçalves, 2017. "The impact of structural reforms on productivity: The role of the distance to the technological frontier," OECD Productivity Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Soha Ismail & Juan Jose Cortina Lorente & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2017. "Firm Financing and Growth in the Arab Region," Working Papers 1092, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Nov 2017.
- Kuntner, Tobias, 2017. "Price promotions and brand equity: the role of brand types," EconStor Preprints 157296, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi & Anke Weber, 2017. "Can Italy Grow Out of Its NPL Overhang? A Panel Threshold Analysis," Globalization Institute Working Papers 309, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Isao Kamata & Hitoshi Sato & Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2017. "The Internationalisation of Firms and Management Practices:A Survey of Firms in Viet Nam," Discussion papers e-17-003, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Fernandez, Cristina & García, Roberto & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma & Marzinotto, Benedicta & Serafini, Roberta & Vanhala, Juuso & Wintr, Ladislav, 2017. "Firm growth in Europe: an overview based on the CompNet labour module," Working Paper Series 2048, European Central Bank.
- Franco, Angélica María & Ordoñez-Castaño, Iván Andrés & Perdomo, Luis Enrique, 2017. "Los agentes y la toma de decisiones en las PyMEs frente convergencia a NIIF: una observación en seis empresas de algunos sectores en el Valle del Cauca," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2623, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.