Report NEP-SBM-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Di Ubaldo, Mattia, 2017. "The impact of investment in knowledge-based capital on productivity: firm-level evidence from Ireland," Papers WP556, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lee, Seungrae & Park, Ji Hyun & Kim, Hyuk-Hwang & Lee, Joun Won, 2015. "R&D Effects on Firm Productivity, Exports, and OFDI: Korean Firm-Level Analysis," World Economy Brief 15-20, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Lawless, Martina & Di Ubaldo, Mattia, 2017. "Investment in knowledge-based capital and its contribution to productivity growth: a review of international and Irish evidence," Papers WP557, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Antonio Angelino, 2017. "Human capital shortages in the Vietnamese industry. A firm-level analysis," Working Papers 1701, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Cao, Shutao & Leung, Danny, 2017. "Financial constraints and productivity: Evidence from Canadian SMEs," Working Paper Series 6202, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Tang, J-T., 2016. "Joint and Cross-border Patents as Proxies for International Technology Diffusion," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-44, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Amaia Iza, 2016. "Entrepreneurial skills, technological progress and ﬁrm growth," EcoMod2016 9469, EcoMod.
- Catherine Y. Co & Thu Kim Nguyen & Tung Nhu Nguyen & Que Nguyet Tran, 2017. "The missing middle: Growing and strengthening Viet Nam’s micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Masayo Kani & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2017. "Determinants of Demand for Technology in Relationships with Complementary Assets among Japanese Firms," Working Papers DP-2016-38, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Jan Hagemejer, 2016. "Productivity spillovers in the GVC: The case of Poland and the New EU Member States," EcoMod2016 9250, EcoMod.
- Horbach, Jens & Jacob, Jojo, 2017. "The relevance of personal characteristics and gender diversity for (eco)-innovation activities at the firm-level : Results from a linked employer-employee database in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201711, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Duc Anh Dang, 2017. "The effects of Chinese import penetration on firm innovation: Evidence from the Vietnamese manufacturing sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).