Report NEP-SBM-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christos Karydas, 2017. "The inter-temporal dimension to knowledge spillovers: any non-environmental reason to support clean innovation?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/267, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- John Spray & Sebastian Wolf, 2017. "Industries without smokestacks in Uganda and Rwanda," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mühlbauer, Stefan, 2016. "Foundation owned firms - a delegation approach," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145719, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Giulio Pasi & Dimitri Gagliardi & Fabienne Abadie, 2017. "JRC Insights - Social Policy Innovation Series - Leveraging Digital Social Innovation: Perspectives from the IESI Knowledge Map," JRC Working Papers JRC105678, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gianluca Misuraca & Csaba Kucsera & Giulio Pasi & Dimitri Gagliardi & Fabienne Abadie, 2017. "Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation initiatives promoting social investment across the EU: IESI Knowledge Map 2016," JRC Working Papers JRC105556, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Carol Newman & John Page, 2017. "Industrial clusters: The case for Special Economic Zones in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Technological Change and Employment: Were Ricardo and Marx Right?," IZA Discussion Papers 10471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lina Cortés & Andrés Mora-Valencia & Javier Perote, 2017. "Measuring firm size distribution with semi-nonparametric densities," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015300, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Elena Tkach & Anastasiya Belanova, 2015. "Improving financial support to small businesses as a condition to ensure the economic security of the region," Published Papers ch1635, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Tatyana Bukhtiyarova & Andrey Blinov, 2015. "National strategies of managing the development of small and medium business," Published Papers ch1643, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.