Report NEP-SBM-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Tina Wolf, 2016. "The selective nature of innovator networks: from the nascent to the early growth phase of the organizational life cycle," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Crass, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Aschhoff, Birgit, 2016. "Geographical clustering and the effectiveness of public innovation programs," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rammer, Christian & Kinne, Jan & Blind, Knut, 2016. "Microgeography of innovation in the city: Location patterns of innovative firms in Berlin," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hagedoorn, John & Lokshin, Boris & Malo, Stéphane, 2016. "Alliances and the innovation performance of corporate and public research spin-off firms," Research Memorandum 041, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Brixy, Udo & Murmann, Martin, 2016. "The growth and human capital structure of new firms over the business cycle," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Freund, Caroline & Pierola, Denisse, 2016. "The Origin and Dynamics of Export Superstars," CEPR Discussion Papers 11687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathan Goldschlag* & Javier Miranda†, 2016. "Business Dynamics Statistics of High Tech Industries," Working Papers 16-55, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Diego d'Andria, 2016. "Employed inventors, inter-firm mobility, bonus pay with multi-stage R&D processes, and optimal innovation policy," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Calá, Carla Daniela & Manjón-Antolín, Miguel & Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria, 2017. "Regional determinants of exit across firms' size: evidence from a developing country," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2548, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Halkos, George & Skouloudis, Antonis, 2016. "Bouncing back from extreme weather events: Some preliminary findings on resilience barriers facing small and medium-sized enterprises," MPRA Paper 75562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Fiorenza Lipparini & Csaba Kucsera, 2016. "JRC Insights - Social Policy Innovation Series - The role of the Social Economy in promoting Social Investment," JRC Working Papers JRC104054, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2016. "Status Quo Institutions and the Benefits of Institutional Deviations," Working Paper Series 1144, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Mar 2017.
- Taran Thune & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2016. "The impact of tensions on partnership development: a study of research and innovation partnerships in life science," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161210, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Isaac Kwame Essien Obeng, 2016. "Delaying payments after the financial crisis: evidence from EU companies," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-66, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Dutta, Sourish, 2015. "Financing Innovation: A Complex Nexus of Risk & Reward," MPRA Paper 75584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besley, Timothy & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2017. "Profit with purpose? A theory of social enterprise," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.