Report NEP-SBM-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gidehag, Anton & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Recruiting for Small Business Growth: Micro-level Evidence," Working Papers 2016:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Kerr, William R., 2016. "Growth through Heterogeneous Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Nepelski, 2016. "Assessment of Framework Conditions for the Creation and Growth of Firms in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC103350, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mandiefe Piabuo, Serge & Menjo Baye, Francis & Chupezi Tieguhong, Julius, 2015. "Effects of credit constraints on the productivity of small and medium-sized enterprises in Cameroon," MPRA Paper 67135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2015.
- Omar Blanco & Simone Alfarano, 2016. "Granularity of the business cycle fluctuations: The Spanish case," Working Papers 2016/25, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Maurizio Cisi & Francesco Devicienti & Alessandro Manello & Davide Vannoni, 2016. "The Impact of Formal Networking on the Performance of SMEs," Working papers 039, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Bernhard Dachs & Martin Hud & Christian Köhler & Bettina Peters, 2016. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark, 2015. "Patents and cumulative innovation: causal evidence from the courts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61614, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Stéphanie Serve, 2016. "Multiple Banking Relationships: Do SMEs Mistrust Their Banks?," Working Papers hal-01376901, HAL.
- Can Huang & Xiao Jin & Lanhua Li, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: China," JRC Working Papers JRC102345, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Baldwin, John R. & Dar-Brodeur, Afshan & Yan, Beiling, 2016. "Innovation and Export-market Participation in Canadian Manufacturing," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2016386e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- KRISHNA Venni Venkata, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: India," JRC Working Papers JRC102465, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Cristina Mitaritonna & Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Immigrants and Firms' Outcomes: Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 22852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Carey & John Lester & Isabelle Luong, 2016. "Augmenter la productivité en favorisant le dynamisme des petites entreprises au Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1314, OECD Publishing.
- Bernhard Dachs, 2016. "Techno-Globalisierung als Motor des Aufholprozesses im österreichischen Innovationssystem," EIIW Discussion paper disbei222, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Marcus Dejardin & Sylvain Luc, 2016. "Entrepreneur et entrepreneurialisme," Working Papers halshs-01390565, HAL.