Report NEP-SBM-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- FARAYIBI, Adesoji, 2015. "Entrepreneurship as a Driver of Economic Growth: Evidence from Enterprise Development in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 74591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Mee Lie, 2016. "Do ‘green’ employment effects vary across industries? Implications for green growth," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161014, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Elisabetta Iossa, Federico Biagi and Paola Valbonesi, 2016. "Pre-commercial Procurement, Procurement of Innovative Solutions and Innovation Partnerships in the EU: Rationale and Strategy," IEFE Working Papers 89, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Fiala, Nathan., 2015. "Access to finance and enterprise growth : evidence from an experiment in Uganda," ILO Working Papers 994874063402676, International Labour Organization.
- Stuart Graham & Maurizio Iacopetta, 2014. "Nanothechnology and the emergence of a general purpose technology," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/etn9re5q89n, Sciences Po.
- Jérémie Faham & Maxime Daniel & Jérémy Legardeur, 2016. "Toward a Matching Approach to Support CBM (Collaborative Business Model) Processes between Regional Entrepreneurs within the RIS3 Policy," Working Papers hal-01332621, HAL.
- Ambashi, M & Rï¿½gibeau, P & Rockett, K, 2016. "Grantbacks, Territorial Restraints and the Type of Follow-On Innovation: The "But for..." Defence," Economics Discussion Papers 17805, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2016. "Job Creation and the Role of Dependencies," ETLA Working Papers 44, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lutz, Benjamin Johannes, 2016. "Emissions trading and productivity: Firm-level evidence from German manufacturing," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-067, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Teresa C. Fort, 2013. "Technology and Production Fragmentation: Domestic versus Foreign Sourcing," Working Papers 13-35r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Caroline Freund & Martha Denisse Pierola, 2016. "The Origins and Dynamics of Export Superstars," Working Paper Series WP16-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Cécile Fonrouge, 2015. "“Crowdfunding” et diasporas : l’apparition des plateformes modifie-t-elle la structure du marché et les stratégies des acteurs du financement diasporique ?," Working Papers halshs-01365738, HAL.
- Andrea Lamorgese & Andrea Petrella, 2016. "An anatomy of Italian cities: evidence from firm-level data," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 362, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Veronica Polin & Michele Bertani, 2016. "Le politiche familiari della Regione del Veneto: un’analisi economica dell’intervento del policy maker regionale nell’ultimo decennio," Working Papers 16/2016, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Clément Gorin, 2016. "Patterns and determinants of inventors' mobility across European urban areas," Working Papers halshs-01313086, HAL.
- Janda, Karel & Moreira, David, 2016. "Predicting bankruptcy in European e-commerce sector," MPRA Paper 74460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Galvez-Behar, 2016.
"Louis Pasteur's entrepreneurship : an economic history of science
[Louis Pasteur, entrepreneur. Pour une histoire économique des mondes savants]," Working Papers halshs-01267638, HAL.