Report NEP-SBM-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dario Guarascio & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Persistence of innovation and patterns of firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Raphaël Suire, 2016. "Place, platform, and knowledge co-production dynamics: Evidence from makers and FabLab," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1623, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Demir, Robert & Wennberg, Karl & McKelvie, Alexander, 2016. "The Strategic Management of High-Growth Firms: A Review and Theoretical Conceptualization," Ratio Working Papers 273, The Ratio Institute.
- Tom Schmitz, 2016. "Endogenous Growth, Firm Heterogeneity and the Long-run Impact of Financial Crises," 2016 Meeting Papers 609, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Singh, Charan & Wasdani, Kishinchand Poornima, 2016. "Finance for Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises in India: Sources and Challenges," ADBI Working Papers 581, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Roberto Álvarez, 2016. "The Impact of R&D and ICT Investment on Innovation and Productivity in Chilean Firms," Working Papers wp428, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Slobodan Ivanović & Luka Perman & Jelena Komšić, 2016. "Evaluating successful strategies in creation of innovative services in hospitality," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 09, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Marco Cucculelli & Valentina Peruzzi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Learning from crisis: Relational capital in lending relationships: Evidence from European family firms," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 128, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Guido Buenstorf & Kristian Nielsen & Bram Timmermans, 2016. "Steve Jobs or No Jobs? Entrepreneurial activity and performance among Danish college dropouts and graduates," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201628, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Roberto Álvarez & Mauricio Jara, 2016. "Banking Competition and Firm-Level Financial Constraints in Latin America," Working Papers wp426, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Sergi Lanau & Petia Topalova, 2016. "The Impact of Product Market Reforms on Firm Productivity in Italy," IMF Working Papers 16/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthijs Janssen & Bram Erven & Pim Den Hertog & Koen Jonkers, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: The Netherlands," JRC Working Papers JRC101205, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Espen Solberg, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Norway," JRC Working Papers JRC101206, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Racic Domagoj & Jadranka Svarc & Hristo Hristov, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Croatia," JRC Working Papers JRC101193, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Enrico Maria Cervellati & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Cognitive Biases and Entrepreneurial Under-Diversification," Working Paper series 16-24, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Joern H. Block & Christian O. Fisch & Mirjam van Praag, 2016. "The Schumpeterian Entrepreneur: A Review of the Empirical Evidence on the Antecedents, Behavior, and Consequences of Innovative Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-072/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Edurkar, Ashok & Chougule, Dr.Dattatrya G., 2016. "Can Foreign Banks Reignite India’s Manufacturing, Domestic & Foreign Trade Growth with Application of Competitive Business Practices Models?," MPRA Paper 73462, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2016.