Report NEP-SBM-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew C. Chang, 2016. "Banking Consolidation and Small Firm Financing for Research and Development," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-029, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Amandine Pinget & Rachel Bocquet & Caroline Mothe, 2015. "Barriers to Environmental Innovation in SMEs: Empirical Evidence from French Firms," Post-Print hal-01300837, HAL.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Integrating SMEs into Global Value Chains: Challenges and Policy Actions in Asia," ADB Reports RPT157679-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Item repec:nam:befdwp:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seung Jung Lee & Viktors Stebunovs, 2016. "Bank Capital Pressures, Loan Substitutability, and Nonfinancial Employment," International Finance Discussion Papers 1161, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich & Evguenii Zazdravnykh, 2016. "Historical Shocks and Persistence of Economic Activity: Evidence from a Unique Natural Experiment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1607, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2016.
- Pahnke, André, 2016. "Informations- und Datenquellen zu den Finanzierungsstrukturen mittelständischer Unternehmen," Daten und Fakten 16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Brenes-Munoz, Thelma, 2015. "Testing the effect of firm performance on growth for the Chilean agribusiness," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229063, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vera Rocha & Mirjam van Praag & Timothy B. Folta & Anabela Carneiro, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Choices of Initial Human Capital Endowments and New Venture Success," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-030/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rueda-Cantuche , José M. & Sousa, Nuno, 2016. "Eu Exports To The World: Overview Of Effects On Employment And Income," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2016-1, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Franz Huber & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Not too close, not too far: testing the Goldilocks principle of ‘optimal’ distance in innovation networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1609, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Bin Ni, 2016. "Productivity Gap and Vertical Spillover: Evidence from Vietnam," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Beck, T.H.L. & Homanen, M. & Uras, Burak, 2016. "Finance and Demand for Skill : Evidence from Uganda," Discussion Paper 2016-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borrás, Susana & Jordana, Jacint, 2016. "When Regional Innovation Policies Meet Policy Rationales and Evidence: A Plea for Policy Analysis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Adriana Abarca Montero & Jorge Espinoza Benavides & Vesna Mandakovic & Patricio Rojas Quezada & Claudia Yáñez Valdés, 2016. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: reporte regional del Biobío 2014-2015," Serie Working Papers 30, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Paolo Carnazza, 2016. "La politica industriale tra Stato e Mercato," Note di discussione - MISE Working Papers mise-2, MISE - Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016. "“Innovation, heterogeneous firms, and the region”," AQR Working Papers 201607, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Michele Cincera & Anabela Marques Santos, 2015. "Innovation and Access to Finance – A Review of the Literature," iCite Working Papers WP2015-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.