Report NEP-SBM-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra M. Leitner, 2016. "Choosing the Right Partner: R&D Cooperations and Innovation Success," wiiw Working Papers 124, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Warnke, Philine & Koschatzky, Knut & Dönitz, Ewa & Zenker, Andrea & Stahlecker, Thomas & Som, Oliver & Cuhls, Kerstin & Güth, Sandra, 2016. "Opening up the innovation system framework towards new actors and institutions," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 49, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512141480 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Van Der Pol, 2015. "Structural dynamics of the French aerospace sector: A network analysis," Working Papers hal-01284993, HAL.
- MA Xinxin & INUI Tomohiro, 2016. "Gender Difference in the Managerial Careers of Regular Employees in Japanese Firms: An empirical study using employee-employer matched data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201504131154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Farre-Mensa & Deepak Hegde & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2016. "The Bright Side of Patents," NBER Working Papers 21959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2016. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 265, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Antonio De Socio & Paolo Finaldi Russo, 2016. "The debt of Italian non-financial firms: an international comparison," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 308, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cumming, Douglas & Walz, Uwe & Werth, Jochen Christian, 2015. "The dynamics of entrepreneurial careers in high-tech ventures: Experience, education, and exit," SAFE Working Paper Series 122, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512111472 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kruse, Juergen, 2016. "Innovation in Green Energy Technologies and the Economic Performance of Firms," EWI Working Papers 2016-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Ufuk Akcigit & Harun Alp & Michael Peters, 2016. "Lack of Selection and Limits to Delegation: Firm Dynamics in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 21905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Asia SME Finance Monitor 2014," ADB Reports RPT157575-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Samira Hasanzadeh & Hashmat Khan, 2016. "Sources of Canadian Economic Growth," Carleton Economic Papers 16-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Oct 2017.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Isabelle Mejean, 2016. "The Micro Origins of International Business Cycle Comovement," NBER Working Papers 21885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.