Report NEP-SBM-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall S. Jones & Myungkyoo Kim, 2015. "Enhancing Dynamism and Innovation in Japan's Business Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1261, OECD Publishing.
- Claudio Fassio & Fabio Montobbio & Alessandra Venturini, 2015. "How do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation? A Study on France, Germany and the UK," Discussion Papers 30, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Li, Minghao & Goetz, Stephan J. & Partridge, Mark & Fleming, David A., 2015. "Location Determinants of high Growth Firms," MPRA Paper 66611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Ruggieri, Alessandro, 2015. "Financial constraints and productivity: evidence from euro area companies," Working Paper Series 1823, European Central Bank.
- Lisa Östbring & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2015. "Relatedness through experience: On the importance of collected worker experiences for plant performance," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1530, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Canfei He & Qi Guo & David Rigby, 2015. "Industry Relatedness, Agglomeration Externalities and Firm Survival in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1528, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2015. "Does Foreign Entry Spur Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 21514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Desbrières, 2015. "Le rôle de la syndication des capital-investisseurs dans le financement de l’innovation, The Role of Venture Capitalists Syndication in the Financing of Innovation," Working Papers CREGO 1150501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander, 2015. "Gender bias and credit access," Working Paper Series 1822, European Central Bank.
- HAMAGUCHI Nobuaki & KONDO Keisuke, 2015. "Fresh Brain Power and Quality of Innovation in Cities: Evidence from the Japanese patent database," Discussion papers 15108, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Johannes Stiller & Dirk Assmann, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers in Cities: The Creation and Transmission of Knowledge," ERES eres2015_144, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Antonio Lecuna, 2014. "Corruption and bureaucracy in entrepreneurship," Serie Working Papers 17, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Julien Gooris, 2013. "The impact of host-country environment and home-host country distance on the configuration of international service activities," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/209404, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Plechero , Monica, 2015. "The role of geographical proximity in the international knowledge flows of European firms: an overview of different knowledge transfer mechanisms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Altomonte, Carlo & Blank, Sven & Meinen, Philipp & Iudice, Matteo & Felt, Marie-Hélène & Neugebauer, Katja & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2015. "Assessing the financial and financing conditions of firms in Europe: the financial module in CompNet," Working Paper Series 1836, European Central Bank.
- David Halabisky, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Activities in Europe - Sustaining Inclusive Entrepreneurship," OECD Employment Policy Papers 9, OECD Publishing.