Report NEP-SBM-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall S. Jones & Myungkyoo Kim, 2015. "Enhancing Dynamism and Innovation in Japan's Business Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1261, OECD Publishing.
- Alessandra Venturini & Claudio Fassio & Fabio Montobbio, 2015. "How do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation? A Study on France, Germany and the UK," Discussion Papers 30, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Li, Minghao & Goetz, Stephan J. & Partridge, Mark & Fleming, David A., 2015. "Location Determinants of high Growth Firms," MPRA Paper 66611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Ruggieri, Alessandro, 2015. "Financial constraints and productivity: evidence from euro area companies," Working Paper Series 1823, European Central Bank.
- Lisa Östbring & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2015. "Relatedness through experience: On the importance of collected worker experiences for plant performance," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1530, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Canfei He & Qi Guo & David Rigby, 2015. "Industry Relatedness, Agglomeration Externalities and Firm Survival in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1528, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2015. "Does Foreign Entry Spur Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 21514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Desbrières, 2015. "Le rôle de la syndication des capital-investisseurs dans le financement de l’innovation, The Role of Venture Capitalists Syndication in the Financing of Innovation," Working Papers CREGO 1150501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander, 2015. "Gender bias and credit access," Working Paper Series 1822, European Central Bank.
- HAMAGUCHI Nobuaki & KONDO Keisuke, 2015. "Fresh Brain Power and Quality of Innovation in Cities: Evidence from the Japanese patent database," Discussion papers 15108, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Johannes Stiller & Dirk Assmann, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers in Cities: The Creation and Transmission of Knowledge," ERES eres2015_144, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Antonio Lecuna, 2014. "Corruption and bureaucracy in entrepreneurship," Serie Working Papers 17, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Julien Gooris, 2013. "The impact of host-country environment and home-host country distance on the configuration of international service activities," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/209404, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Plechero , Monica, 2015. "The role of geographical proximity in the international knowledge flows of European firms: an overview of different knowledge transfer mechanisms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Altomonte, Carlo & Blank, Sven & Meinen, Philipp & Iudice, Matteo & Felt, Marie-Hélène & Neugebauer, Katja & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2015. "Assessing the financial and financing conditions of firms in Europe: the financial module in CompNet," Working Paper Series 1836, European Central Bank.
- David Halabisky, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Activities in Europe - Sustaining Inclusive Entrepreneurship," OECD Employment Policy Papers 9, OECD Publishing.