Report NEP-SBM-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Bronwyn H. Hall & Hanna Hottenrott, 2014. "Patents as Quality Signals? The Implications for Financing Constraints on R&D," NBER Working Papers 19947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huergo, Elena & Moreno, Lourdes, 2014. "National or international public funding? Subsidies or loans? Evaluating the innovation impact of R&D support programmes," MPRA Paper 54218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2014. "Knowledge Licensing in a Model of R&D-driven Endogenous Growth," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/304, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Bert Sadowski, 2014. "Business ICT Adoption and Open Access: The Example of SMEs at Industrial Parks in the Netherlands," Working Papers 14-04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Yamaguchi, Eiichi, 2014. "Evaluation of Small Business Innovation Research Programs in Japan," MPRA Paper 53898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Islam, Asif, 2014. "Economic growth and crime against small and medium sized enterprises in developing economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6768, The World Bank.
- ITO Keiko & TANAKA Ayumu, 2014. "The Impact of Multinationals' Overseas Expansion on Employment at Suppliers at Home: New evidence from firm-level transaction relationship data for Japan," Discussion papers 14011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Krenz, Astrid, 2014. "European market integration and the determinants of firm localization: The case of Poland," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 190, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:zur:econwp:142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geoffrey G. Jones & Andrew Spadafora, 2014. "Waste, Recycling and Entrepreneurship in Central and Northern Europe, 1870-1940," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-084, Harvard Business School.
- Ono, Arito & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2014. "SME Financing in Japan during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Firm Surveys," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 6, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.