Report NEP-SBM-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariana Mazzucato & Stuart Parris, 2013. "High growth firms, innovation and competition: the case of the US pharmaceutical industry," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-16, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2013. "Quantity or quality? Knowledge alliances and their effects on patenting," DICE Discussion Papers 122, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2013. "(International) R&D collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," DICE Discussion Papers 121, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Oriana Bandiera & Renata Lemos & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2013. "Managing the Family Firm: Evidence from CEOs at Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp1250, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Finance and growth: New evidence from Meta-analysis," Working Papers 13/029, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Vicente Salas-Fumas & J. Javier Sanchez-Asin & David Storey, 2013. "Entrepreneurs and Output: Theory and Empirical Evidence with Spanish Data," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-13, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Ross Levine & Yona Rubinstein, 2013. "In brief...'Smart and illicit': the making of a successful entrepreneur," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 399, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.