Report NEP-SBM-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. T. Tran & E. Santarelli, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp909, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Neil Lee, 2013. "Cultural Diversity, Cities and Innovation: firm Effects or City Effects?," SERC Discussion Papers 0144, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Stephan, Andreas, 2013. "Are Public Research Spin-Offs More Innovative?," Ratio Working Papers 222, The Ratio Institute.
- Einar Rasmussen & Paul Benneworth & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2013. "Scoping paper: Developing University Innovation Capacity: How can innovation policy effectively harness universities’ capability to promote high-growth technology businesses?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20131007, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Paul Nightingale & Alex Coad, 2013. "Muppets and Gazelles: Political and Methodological Biases in Entrepreneurship Research," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-03, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Rafik Abdesselam & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2013. "Typology of the French regional development: revealing the refugee/Schumpeter effects in new-firms startups," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201333, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2013. "Internationalisierung von Forschung und Entwicklung – Tendenzen, Determinanten, Effekte," FIW Policy Brief series 020, FIW.