Report NEP-SBM-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation And Growth," Working Papers 13-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2013. "Survival, Productivity and Growth of New Ventures across Locations," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 308, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Alessandra Colombelli, 2013. "Knowledge Cumulability and Complementarity in the Knowledge Generation Function," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-08, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Roberto Gabriele & Diego Giuliani & Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa, 2013. "Reassessing the spatial determinants of the growth of Italian SMEs," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/06, Department of Economics and Management.
- S. Bakhtiari & A. Minniti & A. Naghavi, 2013. "Multinational Production and the Scope of Innovation," Working Papers wp879, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Martin , Roman & Trippl , Michaela, 2013. "System Failures, Knowledge Bases and Regional Innovation Policies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Castelli , Cristina & Castellani, Davide, 2013. "The internationalisation of R&D: sectoral and geographic patterns of cross-border investments," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Coenen , Lars & Moodysson , Jerker & Martin , Hanna, 2013. "Renewal of mature industry in an old industrial region: regional innovation policy and the co-evolution of institutions and technology," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2012. "From Technological Catch-up to Innovation : The Future of China’s GDP Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12781, The World Bank.
- Binz , Christian & Truffer , Bernhard & Coenen , Lars, 2013. "Why space matters in technological innovation systems – the global knowledge dynamics of membrane bioreactor technology," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- MUKUNOKI Hiroshi, 2013. "Market Access and Technology Adoption in the Presence of FDI," Discussion papers 13040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).