Report NEP-SBM-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liliana Araújo & Sandra T. Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Knowledge spillovers and economic performance of firms located in depressed areas: does geographical proximity matter?," FEP Working Papers 488, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K, 2013. "Do entrepreneurs matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ceren Ozgen & Thomas de Graff, 2013. "Sorting out the impact of cultural diversity on innovative firms. An empirical analysis of Dutch micro-data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013012, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Colombelli Alessandra, 2013. "Knowledge cumulability and complementarity in the knowledge generation function," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201305, University of Turin.
- Nanditha Mathew, 2013. "Drivers of Firm Growth: Micro-evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 2013/161, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Cullmann, Astrid & Zloczysti, Petra, 2013. "Towards an Efficient Use of R&D – Accounting for Heterogeneity in the OECD," CEPR Discussion Papers 9345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dina Cunha & Sandra T. Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Are Academic Spin-Offs necessarily New Technology-Based firms?," FEP Working Papers 482, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo Brito, 2012. "Skill Structure and Technology Structure: Innovation and Growth Implications," FEP Working Papers 470, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lehmann, Erik E. & Starnecker, Alexander, 2013. "Introducing the University of Applied Science in the technology transfer process," UO Working Papers 02-13, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Hall, Michael J. & Layson, Stephen K. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "The Division of Policy Research and Analysis at the National Science Foundation: Its Support of Research on the Returns to R&D," Working Papers 13-6, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Cerquera, Daniel & Klein, Gordon J., 2013. "Intermediate input markets, ICT and innovation in Germany: A firm level analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jean Bonnet & Sylvie Cieply & Marcus Dejardin, 2013. "Credit rationing or overlending:Who is right ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201309, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Huu Thanh Tam Nguyen & Manh Hung Nguyen & Aditya Goenka, 2013. "How does FDI affect corporate tax revenue of the host country?," Documents de recherche 13-03, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Ashwini Deshpande & Smriti Sharma, 2013. "Entrepreneurship or Survival? Caste and Gender of Small Business in India," Working papers 228, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jörg Peters & Maximiliane Sievert & Christoph Strupat, 2013. "Impacts of a Micro-Enterprise Clustering Program on Firm Performance in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 0407, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ana Carina Araújo & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Determinants of international technology transfer: an empirical analysis of the Enterprise Europe Network," FEP Working Papers 480, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765039515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vera Catarina Rocha, 2012. "The entrepreneur in economic theory: from an invisible man toward a new research field," FEP Working Papers 459, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.