Report NEP-SBM-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Waheed, Abdul, 2011. "Size, competition, and innovative activities: a developing world perspective," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- David Mare & Richard Fabling & Steven Stillman, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1110, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:2011/8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:trt:disawp:2011/5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cocchi, Andrea, 2011. "Business models as systemic instruments for the evolution of traditional districts?," MPRA Paper 33766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sangho KIM & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Ownership Structure of Firms and Their Export Performance: Evidence from Korea," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1101, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Maria Comune & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Formation of Global Innovation Networks," Working Papers 2011.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.