Report NEP-SBM-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mueller, Elisabeth, 2011. "Entrepreneurs from low-skilled immigrant groups in knowledge-intensive industries - company characteristics, survival and innovative performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ejsing, Ann-Kathrine & Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian, 2011. "Unraveling the Role of Public Researcher Mobility for Industrial Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 5691, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kadri Männasoo & Jaanika Meriküll, 2011. "R&D, demand fluctuations and credit constraints: comparative evidence from Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 May 2011.
- Hiroyuki Okamuro & Junichi Nishimura, 2011. "Impact of University Intellectual Property Policy on the Performance of University-Industry Research Collaboration," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-189, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shee, Apurba & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2011. "Bounded Learning Efficiency and Sources of Firm Level Productivity Growth in Colombian Food Manufacturing Industry," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103898, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2011. "Innovation decision of Tunisian service firms: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 30898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Giulia Felice, 2011. "Are Exporters More Likely to Introduce Product Innovations?," Development Working Papers 306, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 09 May 2011.
- Azele Mathieu, 2011. "University-Industry interactions and knowledge transfer mechanisms: a critical survey," Working Papers CEB 11-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.